Haunted Wal-Mart in Mexia Texas
I found this site and learned some things about Texas i didn’t know. Check the site out!
I live in Teague. Here’s some haunted places around me which I’ve had many people confirm:
· Bryan College Station – A&M Consolidated High School- Rumors abound of a very nasty metaphysical presence that walks (or rather floats) in the career technology wing of this newly renovated high school. This presence is supposedly named Toby and several young students have tried unsuccessfully to document these scary and mysterious hauntings.
· Bryan – College Station – Schulman Theater – The upstairs projection rooms are said to be haunted by the ghost of a young man. The man was supposedly closing alone one night when he heard a knock on the door. The theater was closed but he went down stairs to see his partner at the door He let his partner inside, where they began to fight. The partner fled in anger, only to return to kill the man. The opening crew discovered the body the next day. The haunting is said to take place upstairs, which consist of projection rooms and an office. The man will appear behind you and whisper. He is also seen standing next to projectors. The partner/killer is said to be in jail serving his sentence as we speak.
· Bryan – College Station – Plantation House – Doors slammed shut in the middle of the night to trap a feral dog that was wandering through the rooms where my family slept. Also footsteps have been heard in the attic and in dead space between the rooms.
· Corsicana – Emhouse – Emhouse School – This is an old school house that was closed in the early 1950’s. It is a small two story building located in Emhouse, outside of Corsicana. Witnesses have seen lights on in the inside (the building has no electricity) go off. They have seen apparitions. All the desks, chalkboards, chalk, and pencils where left in the school from when it closed. Even the shower curtains from the showers where still there.
· Corsicana – Navarro County Courthouse – Stairs and District Clerk’s Office late night users of the law library or persons in the Courthouse have heard footsteps descending from the third and second floors. Rumored to be the ghost of the old District Clerk who was shot by the County Sheriff after a political dispute on the Court House steps.
· Corsicana – the old Navarro Regional Hospital – The building is now torn down, but it is said that the area is extremely haunted because of the many lives that were lost there. You can still here voices and other hospital noises if you sit, close your eyes, and listen for a while.
· Mexia – Battery Road – (urban legend since at least the 60?s) – Legend is you can go down it at midnight and turnoff your car and lights and you will see a ball of fire and as you watch this ball of fire it seems to come right at you and flashes real bright.
· Mexia – Wal-Mart – ghost keep unstocking the shelves as you are stocking and know one is in that part of the store. The new super center opened up a short distance from the old store and it still is happening. If you tell “Oscar” to leave you along and stop tearing the place up he will stop and sometimes, he just may go bother some other stocker.